No-Sweat Premium Hoodie
An everyday hoodie, but better! The No-Sweat Premium Hoodie is fitted in all the right places with a hidden side pocket for a minimalist and low-profile aesthetic. Pair with our No-Sweat Premium Jogger for ultimate comfort. Perfect for lounging around, a chilly night out, and everything in between!
The Hoodie has a fitted silhouette, but runs true to size. Expect minimal shrinkage or around 3%. Refer to our Size Chart for specific measurements.
Our signature 95% premium Egyptian Cotton / 5% Lycra fabric.
300 gsm premium weight Terry Loop cotton.
Machine wash on cold (30C).
Air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
We highly recommend steam ironing before wear.
I was looking for a lighter hoodie for the spring and saw some positive reviews on Youtube about WYR Wear. I decided to give it a try and ordered a medium-sized sage-colored no sweat premium hoodie. For reference, I'm 5'7", 165, 40.5" chest, and 32" waist. The medium fit spot on right out of the package. It did shrink a little upon washing, but, still fits well. If you're in between sizes you may want to size up. It's very well made and surprisingly warmer than expected. I wear it a lot working from home and when I have to run out I just throw a bomber jacket or vest over it. I'd definitely order future products from WYR Wear.
These hoodies are super comfortable and fit me really well. There isn't much excess material, yet I can still move around comfortably. I have already purchased 3 and will probably buy a couple more colors.
Great material! Great fit!
I've bought over 20 articles of clothing from wyr and not a single one has disappointed me. Fabric is superior to other more expensive brands like Cuts. Keep making cool dope shit while keeping the same price point and I'll be customer for life!
Bought 2 pairs, both medium (sage and mineral). I'm 5'8", 157 lbs for reference.
The perfect hoodie! I've tried all the online brands - cuts/rhone/bylt/lulu - they dont match the fit/feel of these.
Breakdown by most important categories:
- Price: 10/10 - highest material for cheapest price. Cuts is the closest but the price of $118 vs $64 (or black friday sale comparison: $80 vs $44) doesn't make sense to waste money if you are getting 99% identical fit/feel.
- Material: 9/10 - soft stretchy cotton, not rough or brittle after machine washing (which is the most important factor). keeps you warm, yet still very breathable
- Fit: 10/10 - fitted in all the right places to look proper, but still has enough room to not feel suffocated. the hood itself is roomie when placed over head
- Pre-wash/Post-wash: 9/10 - this will depend on your sizing. measured pre-wash and post-wash from all angles, you'll get 0.25-0.5 inches of shrinkage in most spots, length will shrink by 1 inch top to bottom. Its minor shrinkage.
- Quality Control: 9/10 - the stitching is well done, no major loose ends, off-shoots (checked before and after machine washing/drying)